Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby B

Happy Birthday Baby B~

~At times the strangest things just happen to pop into our minds. I woke up a few minutes ago having stayed up late last night. I thought of my honey, I thought of Paul & I thought of Paul's daughter, Beatrice~ a nice lil smile over came my face I'm very happy for Paul that he has his baby girl.

Well it's lil Beatrice Milly McCartney's Berrrrthday today! well I know she cannot read since she is the wee age of 4! Wow has she grown. However I write this lil posty in her honor "Happy Birthday Bea" I bet your the apple of your daddys eye, from one of your dady's biggest fans!
Christina~Harleyblues

Games for all to play

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

You have a ‘Your blog has been hatched’ award for this blog at http://grottynosh.wordpress.com/2007/10/29/more-awards-2/
Colin

Massy Biagio said...

Hi, I wrote to you in the other blog PS: in your blog you have more than 500 links from your blog to... I think you have too gadgets, widgets: If you delete something your blog will be more visible in the serp of google research ( that's is very vry important to increase traffico to your blog) Goodbye from Italy and remember: I'd like to make link exchange with your music blog... I love Beatles too, of course!!!

Unknown said...

Hiya Blog master
I cant find your other post lol wich wodgets do you suggest that I delete?the link are from my posts for the most part aren;t they? lol Yes I'll exchange links with you. Your in Italy wow thats were my family is from pls leave your suggestions
ts
christina

The Beatles and everyone who Loves them Headline Animator

world

google links