Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wow! Heather is now supporting a Burger King deal?

Wow! Heather is now supporting a Burger King deal?

Ok, so we read last week Heather Mills, bought the one' fishy restaurant' wanting to turn it into a Vegan restaurant. Collio, ( not for the employee's tho she should keep them on) Now according to digital Spy she is signing a $5 mill. deal with Burger King - backing a meatless-veggie burger?

I applaud Heathers efforts. However, I can't see why she would sign to such a deal when she is a avid Vegan? Burger King, is just that- mostly burgers. kinda defeating the purpose. I'm really not getting this one..humm we shall see. I wonder if this would include television spots  featuring the non-meat burger? If the campaigning was just right they could make it work-I suppose.

hb~

1 comment:

Michael Lantz said...

I guess she took Paul to the cleaners now she is doing ads for burger king.I hope she gets whats coming to her.what goes around comes around.

The Beatles and everyone who Loves them Headline Animator

world

google links