Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Karma Police Radioheads Rip on Sexy Sadie

Karma Police Radioheads Rip on Sexy Sadie

hey kids it's 4:30 am on the west coast -yeah why am I up? Yesterday, I was on youtube sorting thru vids. I came across Radioheads brilliant live version of Karma Police at Glastonbury. Why, had I not paid attention before? It's seems like the 1st time I've heard and I noticed it's a defenate rip from Sexy Sadie. Hear the piano lines? am I slow or what? HA ! brilliant haunting song with lyrics to match, not to mention, The Beatle's lines of Sexy Sadie.. I knew I wasn't hearing things.. Wonder what Paul & Ringo think? So I post this vid for those that have never heard it before.. Karma Police Radiohead Live at Glastonbury, brilliant live performance..




I'd put this one in One of the best songs ever catergory...:)

1 comment:

Revolution_vanderbilt said...

omg, I know right! First time I heard it, I was like "wow, way to be original guys."

Also Jet's Look What You've Done is an even more blatant rip

The Beatles and everyone who Loves them Headline Animator

world

google links