Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yoko I didn't influence John Lennon

Click for the JOHN LENNON Gallery

JOHN LENNON's widow YOKO ONO

has blasted claims she was a powerful influence on the former BEATLE - insisting it was he who led her. The Japanese performer was widely blamed for splitting up The Beatles, but she insists she had a limited control over the star throughout his career. Ono tells Mojo magazine, "Despite what people always say, I don't think I influenced John much. "But through him I discovered an incredible world. He was always dealing with the people of the world. That's a pretty interesting thing to do."

Harleyblues take:
Ohhh Yoko I find that very hard to believe, you had no influence on John Lennon?
Ok and I'm Paul McCartney right!
harleyblues

No comments:

The Beatles and everyone who Loves them Headline Animator

world

google links